Glacier Moon Pack
Welcome, stranger!

If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are new here, then welcome! We're glad you decided to visit us. If you'd like to join us, you may register an account and submit an application. If you are a member of an affiliated pack, go ahead and register. If you are just curious checking out our forums, that's cool too. We hope you like them!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Glacier Moon Pack
Welcome, stranger!

If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are new here, then welcome! We're glad you decided to visit us. If you'd like to join us, you may register an account and submit an application. If you are a member of an affiliated pack, go ahead and register. If you are just curious checking out our forums, that's cool too. We hope you like them!
Glacier Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Mystic Sat May 09, 2015 11:29 am

Q: Can I change my name?
A: No, make sure you register with your wolf's name and exactly how you want it. The only time it will be changed is if an administrator changes it for some reason(inappropriate, in-game name change, ect.).

Q: What is the Trust bar?
A: That is how much the Chieftains trust you. The more trust you have, the higher rank you can become and the more privileges you can receive.

Q: How do I become more trusted?
A: Your behaviors on the forum, both in the RP and out, will affect this. If you are helpful, kind, and follow the rules you will earn more trust.

Q: Why is there a post-limit?
A: There is a limit to the number of posts per day to help prevent other members getting left behind. Not everyone can be online at the same time or for the same amount of time, and this is meant to help keep them from getting forgotten or excluded.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Female Age : 2 years

https://glaciermoonpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum